Friday 25 May 2018

Hear Good Charlotte Preview New LP 'Generation Rx' With Dark Song 'Actual Pain'

Good Charlotte go back to their emo roots with the dark, heavy "Actual Pain." The song will appear on Generation Rx, their upcoming LP set for release on September 14th.

The song takes an inward look at the "darkness" within. "Tell me why I hurt this way/Should I even love you anymore?" singer Joel Madden says at the beginning of the song. "All this pain I feel is tearing me

This article originally appeared on www.rollingstone.com: Hear Good Charlotte Preview New LP 'Generation Rx' With Dark Song 'Actual Pain'



from Rolling Stone Latest Sports and Music and Movies and Politics and Culture News https://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/good-charlotte-announce-new-album-with-dark-song-actual-pain-w520744

No comments:

Post a Comment