Wednesday 26 July 2017

21 Savage: Talking Honesty, Politics and 'Mumble Rap' With Atlanta's No-Nonsense MC

"People believe me, and they don't really believe a lot of people," says Atlanta rapper 21 Savage, who has recently made the leap from beloved mixtape emotion-spiller to radio hitmaker. "They feel like I'm telling the truth – 'cause I'm telling the truth. That's why a lot of people gravitate towards me: I'm a real nigga in a fake-ass industry."

Savage's debut full-length, Issa

This article originally appeared on www.rollingstone.com: 21 Savage: Talking Honesty, Politics and 'Mumble Rap' With Atlanta's No-Nonsense MC



from Rolling Stone Latest Sports and Music and Movies and Politics and Culture News http://www.rollingstone.com/music/features/21-savage-on-honesty-politics-and-mumble-rap-w494016

No comments:

Post a Comment