Wednesday 26 October 2016

Review: 'Civilization VI' Is as Complex and Compulsive as Ever

I'm trying to expand my capital, but those damn barbarians are knocking at the gate again. I've rained gold and prestige on the city-states that border me, gaining their ear in the process. I've established trade routes to the farthest-flung reaches of the world, enriching both myself and my allies. Most importantly, I've negotiated a fragile peace between my expansive

This article originally appeared on www.rollingstone.com: Review: 'Civilization VI' Is as Complex and Compulsive as Ever



from Rolling Stone Latest Sports and Music and Movies and Politics and Culture News http://www.rollingstone.com/culture/news/civilization-vi-game-is-as-complex-and-compulsive-as-ever-w446967

No comments:

Post a Comment